Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jamie Lee Curtis...A Hermaphrodite?

It is 11:30 at night and I am watching an old school Prom Night starring Jamie Lee Curtis. Although these girls are suppose to be graduating from grade 12, Curtis looks like she is in her 20s. That is not that only thing off about Curtis, according to my resources (being my roommate and the internet) Curtis is said to be a Hermaphrodite. When I googled it, Jamie Lee Curtis Hermaphrodite was 2nd on the search engine. Most of the sources say it is a rumor BUT it seems like this rumor could possibly be true. Here is a link to a website I found with some more information.

Jamie Lee Curtis - Hermaphrodite


If anyone has heard that this is true please leave me a comment because I am very interested to know if it is real. ALSO if you are wanting to watch a classic horror film check out Prom Night

1 comment: