Tuesday, October 6, 2009

McCulloch's Costume Store


This is the first Halloween in two years that I did not have an exam the next morning. I was so excited about getting my costume that I Googled "costume stores in london" and discovered McCulloch's. The only other store I know of is the one beside LCBO and Winners that ALWAYS gets sold out early. This store is pretty good, a bit expensive but a lot of variety. PLUS it is beside Value Village which also has cheap cheap cheap costumes and such. I am only telling everyone about my secret costume store because I already picked mine out. Actually, it might not be a secret but it was something I discovered this weekend so I hope this information helps. Here is the link to McCulloch's

1 comment:

  1. What about Good Will/Valu-Villiage? We all know that the best costumes are the ones you create yourself! Both store are just an avenue for originality. Needless to say, I'm excited for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete