Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exam Schedules!


I bet there is quite a few of you who are in the same boat as me. I was so excited because this Christmas exam period I only have 1 exam (Business law) which lands on DEC 22ND!! If you also have an exam that day then you are in my boat and it is sinking! So I have from the 22nd to the 24th to get all my Christmas shopping done which is horrible and takes the fun out of Christmas. I have three days of to quickly get into the Christmas spirit because who can concentrate on jingle bells when you are trying to determine the damages that would be rewarded to a plaintiff who is suing their doctor because of negligence. Definitely not the Christmas spirit.

I have my fingers crossed that this exams gets moved to an earlier date so I can finally help decorate my Christmas tree for the first time in 4 years!

PS. That isn't my family, just thought they were funny.

1 comment:

  1. i'm thinking we should force our family to remake that picture. paul included.
    COME HOME

    ReplyDelete