Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Heart Kristen Cavallari


I was never a fan of The Hills, or Laguna Beach, but something about the amount of advertising MTV Canada has been doing to promote this new season of The Hills intrigued me. I caught up quickly with the last season of The Hills because MTV has also been promoting the new season but rerunning the last season ALL the time. I actually saw Heidi and Spencer get married 3 times last week, which is also a sad reflection on the amount of free time I have.

ANYways, Kristen Cavallari is beautiful. Here is a picture for anyone who does not know. If anyone watches the after show, which I never did they showed a comparison between Lauren and Kristen and it is true, Lauren was boooooring. I am tres excited to see a girl fight or watch Justin Bobby and Kristen's romance. This week I learned that I heart Kristen Cavallari and that I may actually watch this next season of The Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment