Monday, December 7, 2009

Contact Users Beware


Contact Users Beware! It started with a scratched cornea, it was healed, but the pain continued. Fellow contact users will sympathize with my story because they understand the annoyance of not being able to see like a regular person. It has been almost a month now and I can still not wear my contacts and have to wear my so not stylish glasses everyday. I have seen 4 doctors and taken 3 different eye drops and my eye is still killing me!

I'm sorry if this is not a blog but a vent but I am getting annoyed that this Friday when I can finally relax on the Florida beaches that I will have to wear my glasses under my sunglasses.

So contact users beware - clean your contacts, don't scratch your eye! Because this could happen to you and it is not fun and certainly not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment